Školní rok 2022/23School year 2022/23
(procedure for schools can be found here)
Confirmation of registration of the Primary School/School Canteen in the Lunches for Children application / Conclusion of the contract for the processing of personal data.
Confirmation of receipt of e-application / Receipt of signed consent from legal guardian by post.
Processing of the application:
- Review the application in detail;
- We get to know the family situation of the children;
- if there is a need to add information, clarify the situation or describe the next course of action, we contact the school’s contact person and deal with the matter in more depth;
- we check the correctness of the calculation and the period of disbursement;
- if the school was involved in the project in the previous school year, we also check the status of the billing – whether we have it, whether it is complete and whether any overpayment has been properly returned to the transparent account;
- we check the current availability of funds so that there are no delays.
Approval of the application and the ability to export the draft donation agreement and costing in the application.
Attaching a copy of the founder’s approval to the application + updating the period of disbursement and the amount of the donation in relation to the billing and date of the founder’s approval by the Primary School/School Canteen.
Confirmation of the completeness of the documents and the accuracy of the data in the donation agreement and invitation to sign the donation agreement.
Signing the donation agreement – NEW – In the 2022/23 school year, the Primary School/School Canteen attaches a signed scan of the donation agreement bearing a guaranteed electronic signature directly to the application as a PDF document. . The purpose of this change is to simplify the process of signing donation agreements, reduce costs, and expedite the provision of assistance. It is not necessary to send the original document by post, but it is necessary to upload the donation agreement to the application signed (either electronically or, if the Primary School/School Canteen does not have a guaranteed electronic signature, then a manually signed scan). In the last step, the donor of WOMEN FOR WOMEN, o.p.s. signs the donation agreement, i.e. the document is confirmed by both parties and the concluded donation agreement is stored in the specific application and on the Lunch for Children application server.
Payment of the total amount of the donation.
Attachment of a copy of the waiver of payment for food services pursuant to Section 123(4) of the Education Act to the application by the Primary School/School Canteen.